Go ahead and download the new Desktop Software 7.0 here. Additionally, RIM released a plethora of knowledge base articles about the new update:
- · Unable to configure Desktop Software 7.0 to synchronize with Outlook
- · How synchronization filters function during two way synchronization
- · When synchronizing future appointments entries sometimes appointments in the past may be transferred
- · When configuring synchronization a prompt informs you that no Microsoft Outlook profiles have been created even if another application is to be selected
- · When configuring PIM synchronization for Lotus Notes field mappings and filter options appear blank
- · After synchronization with Lotus Notes contacts without a last name may have the first name placed in the last name field
- · Information is transferred to desktop mail client when “Create separate entries for conflicting data” when performing a one way synchronization to the device
Sync your BlackBerry: smartphone with your PC
Built-in BlackBerry® Media Sync. Automatic updates. Simple to use.
Support for smartphones and tablets
BlackBerry® Desktop Software supports both your BlackBerry® smartphone and your BlackBerry® tablet. If you already have BlackBerry Desktop Software installed, be sure to upgrade to the latest version before syncing your tablet.
Easy-to-use, updated interface
BlackBerry® Desktop Software 7.0 features an updated interface and user-friendly menu that allows you to simply connect, synchronise, manage and update your BlackBerry smartphone or tablet.
Built-in BlackBerry Media Sync
Transfer your favourite media files to and from your BlackBerry® device. Import your desktop iTunes or Windows Media® files and carry your music, photos and videos with you wherever you go.
Easily manage your applications
Keep track of the applications you use the most or don’t use as often on your BlackBerry smartphone. Add and remove applications, games, and much more.
Update your smartphones software
Keep your BlackBerry smartphone software up to date and running smoothly with automatic alerts that prompt you when updates are available.
Synchronise your organizer
BlackBerry Desktop Software is compatible with Microsoft® Outlook®1, Windows® Calendar, IBM® Lotus Notes®, and Yahoo!®. Keep your organizer information in sync so you don’t miss a thing.
Changing to a new BlackBerry smartphone? Use the device switch wizard to migrate from one BlackBerry smartphone to another
Download or Here